Sunday, April 12, 2009

Anyone seen a shower curtain with poppy flowers?

I%26#039;m looking for a shower curtain that I saw at Kohl%26#039;s last year, should have purchased, and didn%26#039;t. I don%26#039;t necessarily need this specific curtain, but that would be ideal. It was white with large, red poppy flowers on it. It was a cloth curtain, not vinyl. I%26#039;ve done exhaustive internet searches for something similar and haven%26#039;t come up with anything yet. Some help would be appreaciated.

Anyone seen a shower curtain with poppy flowers?
Everything shows up eventually on eBay. Just keep looking. The closest I find today is this one:





http://cgi.ebay.com/BEAUTIFUL-VOHANN-POP...
Reply:I have not seen a shower curtain with poppies for some time now. You could buy a solid color, then yourself or an artistic friend could put on the poppies with fabric paint. One other idea,go to or call a Kohl%26#039;s outlet, they might have the one you saw.



hairstyles hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment